St Kevin’s is a Catholic school, which promotes the safety, growth and development of the whole child.
We are committed to ensuring success and strive for excellence in all that we do.
We engage the learner in the contemporary world by:
- developing deep understandings about self, others and our world
- building learning relationships within and beyond the school community
- encouraging our students to contribute to the community by taking action that matters
- inspiring active, aware global citizens with a focus on social justice.
We enable our learners to develop core knowledge, skills and understandings through:
- thinking and working creatively
- communicating and collaborating
- exploring and experimenting
- setting high expectations
- and providing high levels of support.
At St. Kevin’s we follow the Victorian Curriculum framework set by the Victorian Curriculum Assessment Authority (VCAA). Our Religious Education program is based on the Religious Education Curriculum set out by Catholic Education Melbourne. We adopt an inquiry learning approach which allows students to connect their learning with the real world by taking action and making connections.
|The Arts||Critical and Creative Thinking|
|Media Arts||Personal and Social Capability|
|Visual Communication Design|
|Health and Physical Education|
|Civics and Citizenship|
|Economics and Business|
|Design and Technologies|